500 SoundCloud Followers
YOU WILL NOT FIND HIGHER QUALITY FOLLOWERS
1.) We add your profile to our popular fangates.
2.) Our followers like your profile.
3.) You gain 1000 followers per week.
We have very popular fangates that we leverage to gain real, organic followers. 99% of the “follower” products out there are fake. Ours are 100% real. You can check the profiles and see the quality. Engage with them and trade reposts.
- You will gain real followers from our popular Fangates.
- Expect 1 week per-1000 followers.
- Build your following 24/7.
- Fully organic, real, living people who like music.
- Are the SoundCloud followers real people who will become fans? Or is it just people yall pay to follow me?
They are people who have downloaded other music and were shown your account with the option to follow. Once they are following you they will receive your music in their streams and it’s up to you if you connect with them and make them real fans.
- Will new followers immediately like my music?
New followers are not automatic “fans” and will not engage your tracks right away. You have to engage them by streaming good music, following them back, comment on their stuff, and chat with them. Build your community. This is how to turn followers into “Superfans.”
- How Long does it take to gain followers?
Once the campaign has started, you can expect 1 week per-1000 followers.
- Are your followers real people?
Fully organic, real, living people who like music. That doesn’t mean they are going to love you immediately. You have to make them “Superfans” by putting out great music and engaging with them. Be your brand and build it!
- Is having followers important?
Followers are the single most important statistic in building your brand.
- How can I track the progress of a followers campaign?
Watch them follow your account on the Soundcloud Pulse app or in Notifications on the website .
- Can I change the link to my song?
Don’t change your song link or profile link after the scheduling has started. The promotion can’t be forwarded. It is okay to change the title or other meta-data, just not anything that affects the link.