Thanks for taking the time to complete this artist interview!
It’s not a traditional interview where we sit down with you and chat, but we’ve included many questions below that will allow your fans to get to know you and your music. One of the best things you can do to grow your fan base is to connect with fans on a personal level – and sharing your thoughts and feelings through an artist interview will help you do that.
You don’t need to answer every single question, but the more you answer the better. One sentence answers probably won’t be very compelling for your fans… so put some thought into your answers.
Here are some tips to help you get started:
- The more questions you answer, the better.
- Be descriptive and detailed, but you don’t need to write a book.
- Use descriptive language so you can help your fans visualize your technique and your inspiration.
- Elaborate on some of your answers by telling a story. It could be about how you found an artist, fell in love, and how that works its way into your music.
- Try to emotionally connect with your fans.
- People love the trials and controversy that artists face.
If your submission is approved, we’ll notify you by email that your interview has been featured on our website. We’ll may also share your submission on all of our social media platforms and in our email newsletter to 80k listeners.