Thanks for pushing The World Ain’t Ready! Rise to Power
I JUST LOVE THE VIBE!!
~ Angelika Slania
SUPREME HAD A PERFECT VISION FOR MY MUSIC.
~ Revel Serene
THEY HELPED ME LEAVE MY MARK IN THIS MUSIC
~ Wurl Sotto
YOU GUYS ARE SOLID!!
~ Rico Green
THEY TARGETED MY HIP-HOP AUDIENCE AND GAVE PERSONAL SERVICE.
~ K Flows
WHAT A GREAT SERVICE 🙂
~ Olivia De Melo
OUTSTANDING RESULTS ON MY SONG PREMIERE!
A DREAM COME TRUE FOR MY ALBUM
~ Connor Stock
GREAT WORK! WILL DO IT AGAIN.
~ Lac Xycler
100% EFFECTIVE FOR OUR ARTISTS
~ Renato Aviles
SUPER RESPONSIVE. THESE GUYS ARE THE REAL DEAL.
~ Aliem Jump
THEY PROVIDED HIGH YIELDING PLACEMENTS
DEDICATED SUPPORT AND UNDENIABLE RESULTS!
I GOT THE BEST RESULTS!
FEATURED POST FROM THE BEST BLOGGERS IN MUSIC: Introducing Plastic Barricades “Optimist”
About the Release
“Optimist” is the second single from the upcoming LP “Self-Theories” by London alt indie duo Plastic Barricades. The song is accompanied by a truly DIY music video, featuring 8 houses, 8 cars, plenty of glassware, some benches and trees, a crowd of exactly 300 cast members and around 20 buckets of water.
Optimism is all about seeing the way forward through what may seem like a hopeless situation. Australia is on fire, the Amazon is burning, the seas are rising, air is polluted and dumps are full. But being pessimistic isn’t going to help. We can’t blame each other and point fingers. We have to make our own decisions. Human beings can have some terrible instincts – but we aren’t our instincts. We are our choices. Pessimism is choosing defeat, choosing not to act, choosing to accept the situation. We’ve made this mess. We need to clean it up. It starts and ends with us.
“Optimist ” facts:
· The song was written, recorded and mixed in a backyard Shed Studio in North-West London and mastered by legendary Andy “Hippy” Baldwin at Metropolis Studios.
· Music video for the single, created by PB art-director Elina Pasok, was filmed in a bedroom. None of the 300 cast members were harmed during the shoot, although one house and one car were destroyed in the end.
· Can you hear Paul saying “Again!” in the very beginning of the song? To us this IS optimism!
· Single release date – 2nd of February 2020
· “Self-Theories” LP due on the 23rd of November 2020
Romantic and honest, gloomy and curious, melodic and melancholic, Plastic Barricades chronicle life in the troubled yet fascinating XXI century, asking questions and trying to find answers. Inspired and influenced by almighty Radiohead, Foo Fighters, Oasis, Coldplay, Muse, Death Cab for Cutie, Placebo, Snow Patrol, The Shins, Nirvana and many others, the band loves to experiment with styles, sound and approach.
Based between London and Paris, Plastic Barricades are Dan Kert on guitars and vocals and Paul Love on drums.