How do I start a SoundCloud Repost Promotion?
- We pitch your song to our network of influencers.
- They repost your music to millions of followers.
- Followers listen and engage.
Details and FAQ
Essential SoundCloud Promotion
- Our focus is on Rap/Hip-Hop, Pop/Rock and EDM/Electronic genres.
- We can reach up to 100 Million followers
- We can distribute to 2000+ SoundCloud Influencers.
- SoundCloud Repost Promotion Campaigns begin in 2-3 days.
- Repost schedules are available in your VIP account area.
- Mostly USA and EU listeners.
- Reposts stay active for 48 hours.
How do Reposts Work?
- Your song is distributed to our network of SoundCloud Influencers.
- Our Influencers have between 10k – 500k followers each.
- Influencers repost your song to their followers.
- Followers may (or may not) choose to play, like, comment, or repost your track.
- The better the track, the better it will perform.
- You can monitor your engagements in SoundCloud Pulse or Notifications.
- Reposts stay active for 48 hours.
- To see an example of a repost schedule click here.
- What are you going to do for me?
We give your release a boost by getting it in front of a real audience. We provide you with a “first wave” of engagement that you may not be able to get otherwise. What happens next is up to you and your music.
- How long do reposts last?
Reposts stay active for 48 hours. After the first 48 hours, your reposts are too far down the stream to be noticed. Removing them keeps an influencer’s channel from being over-used and outdated.
- Will I go VIRAL from one promotion?
The truth is, probably not. Unless you have the next “White Iverson” in your pocket, you are probably not going to blow up from one promotion. We are not going to bullshit our clients and make false promises. Think “Brand Building” not “Overnight Sensation.”
- Will I get noticed by labels?
The best way to get noticed with SoundCloud repost promotion is to keep your brand in front of an audience while producing top quality material. Labels want artists who already have a brand together, who self-promote and have a good presence on Soundcloud and Spotify. Please, don’t expect to send out some reposts and get signed. This is the most competitive business in the world.
- Can I have the links to your influencer channels?
No. It took us many years to build our network.
- How many is a million?
The number represents the total amount of followers your song is shared with. It doesn’t mean that your track will be reposted by a million influencers.
- Can I split an order between multiple songs?
We require a minimum of 1 million reposts per song when splitting an order. The minimum order you can split between two songs is 2 million reposts.
- Can I change the link to my song?
Unfortunately, no. The Soundcloud repost promotion can’t be forwarded. It is okay to change the title or other meta-data, just not anything that affects the link.
- What if no one likes my music?
If we can’t get anyone to repost your track, we will refund all of your money.
Definitions of Engagements
Plays - Plays are added when the play button is clicked by a user. On the off chance that an audience is signed into their account, their plays will be added real-time. If they are not signed in, their plays will be refreshed inside 24 hours. Plays can't be removed from a track's stats, and will show up underneath the track waveform and in your Insights page. This guarantees your play-counts reflect genuine audience interaction.
Likes - Likes happen when you or an audience likes your track or playlist and saves it to their library. Likes will show up freely beneath your track or playlist's waveform and in your Insights page.
Get SoundCloud Reposts Promotion - Reposts happen when an audience reposts your track or playlist to their profile. By reposting, the audience additionally shares your track or playlist to their supporters' streams.
Comments - Comments can be a major indicator that your fans are engaging with your track. You can respond to remarks turn commentators into superfans.
Downloads - If you enable downloads for your song file, your fans can download your track to their device.