SoundCloud Indie Label Campaign
- 40 Million Reposts (rolled-out over 2 weeks)
- 200K Streams (US and EU Concentration)
- 3K Followers Gained
- Tailored for Genre
- 2 Weeks of 24/7 Account Support
- Reposted across 100+ Influencer Channels
- Campaign Monitoring
This is our release package for an independent label or producer ready to make an impact. We recommend it for platform-wide single release exposure.
1.) Our Promoters distribute your song to Influencers.
2.) Influencers share your song with their Followers.
3.) Followers listen and engage.
- We can reach up to 100 Million followers
- Reposted by SoundCloud Influencers.
- Campaigns are start in 2-3 days.
- We keep promoting for streams until we reach the minimum purchased, no matter how long it takes.
- Repost schedules added to your account area.
- Most are USA and EU followers.
- Reposts stay active for 48 hours.
- Minimum 1M per song when splitting an order.
- How do Reposts Work?
- Your song is distributed to our network of SoundCloud Influencers.
- Our Influencers have between 10k – 500k followers each.
- Influencers repost your song to their followers.
- Followers may (or may not) choose to play, like, comment or repost your track.
- The better the track, the better it will perform.
- Your can monitor your engagements in SoundCloud Pulse or Notifications.
- Reposts stay active for 48 hours.
- What are you going to do for me?
We are giving your song a boost by getting it in front of an audience. It will provide you with a “first wave” of engagement that you may not be able to get otherwise. What happens next is up to you and your music. We don’t guarantee that your track will take off or go “viral.” Ideally, we want a “second wave” that is generated by follower engagement, but we don’t guarantee engagement beyond the “first wave.”
- How long do reposts last?
Reposts stay active for 48 hours from the start time on your schedule. Then they are removed by influencers.
- Why only 48 Hours?
After the first 48 hours reposts too far down the streams to be noticed by most followers. Removing them keeps an influencer’s stream from being too saturated and outdated.
- How can you guarantee a minimum number of streams?
When you buy a bundle, we run a second campaign that focuses on streams. You get whatever number of streams your repost campaign generates, plus the extra streams you purchased. We keep promoting for streams until we reach the minimum purchased, no matter how long it takes.
- Will I go VIRAL from one promotion?
The truth is, probably not. Unless you have the next “White Iverson” in your pocket, you are not going to blow up from one promotion. We are not going to bullshit our clients and make false promises. The best way to get noticed is to keep your brand in front of an audience while producing top quality material. If they see a kick-as new song every week, they will notice you. Labels only want artists who already have a brand together, who self-promote and have a good presence on social media. We have had clients get noticed by agents, labels and music blogs, but don’t expect to send out 1 million reposts and get famous. This is the most competitive business in the world. Think “Brand Building” not “Overnight Sensation.”
- Can I have links to all of your influencer channels?
No. It took us many years to build our network.
- How many is a million?
The number represents the total amount of followers your song is shared with. It doesn’t mean that your track will be reposted by a million influencers.
- Can I change the link to my song?
Don’t change your song link or profile link after the scheduling has started. The promotion can’t be forwarded. It is okay to change the title or other meta-data, just not anything that affects the link.