How can I get Top 10 Spotify Playlist Placements for my song?
1.) We pitch and distribute your song to popular curators.
2.) Your song is added to chosen playlists in top 10 positions for 4 weeks.
3.) Your song is streamed by playlist followers.
Top 10 Spotify playlist placements are the best get more engagement from your songs.
- Our playlist categories are EDM/Subgenres, Rap/Hip-Hop, or Pop/Indie.
- You will be placed in the top 10 positions for 4 weeks.
- Typically, well-performing songs streamed by about 10% of followers.
- You will keep 100% of your SoundCloud royalties
- Placements are influencer curated.
- User statistics are verified in your Spotify for Artists.
- If your song is not accepted you will receive a full refund.
- The placement process takes 5 – 7 days.
- How long does it take to see my song listed? Once accepted, the song is usually fully placed within 5-7 days.
- How many streams can you expect?
- When trying to determine how many streams a playlist campaign may generate there are several factors to take into consideration. On an average playlist, about 10% of the followers are active listeners at a given time. (If your hip-hop song is added to the playlist “Hip-Hop Hits,” which has a following of 100,000 people. You should expect that 10,000 of those followers will be streaming in the course of a month.)
- How do I track the progress of my listing? The streams generated from our Top 10 Spotify playlist placements will be 100% verifiable in Spotify for Artists and with your music distribution service provider.
- Is the duration of my placement guaranteed? We guarantee 4 weeks, but if a curator loves your song, it could stay on their list for longer.